The Word of Prophecy as stated by Pastor E. A. Adeboye during the RCCG Convention 2017 in Calgary, Alberta is as follows:
- The Lord will help you to regain lost grounds
- The Lord will show you the way out of the total confusion you are in
- From now on you will begin to excel
- The Lord will use your case to prove that He can lift someone from the valley and put on the mountain top
- In spite of all opposition, you will marry this year
- The Lord will open all doors that seem to be tightly shut against you
- The demons disturbing your sleep has been arrested
- Your number 1 enemies will soon change sides
- The Lord will attend to your case tonight
- That pregnancy will mature, you shall not miscarry
- That project will succeed
- You will sing very soon now that the battle is over. You are more than a conqueror
The Story Behind The Lamb of God.
Numbers 21:5-9 They spoke against God and against Moses, and said, “Why have you brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? There is no bread! There is no water! And we detest this miserable food!” 6 Then the Lord sent venomous snakes among them; they bit the people and many Israelites died. 7 The people came to Moses and said, “We sinned when we spoke against the Lord and against you. Pray that the Lord will take the snakes away from us.” So Moses prayed for the people. 8 The Lord said to Moses, “Make a snake and put it up on a pole; anyone who is bitten can look at it and live.” 9 So Moses made a bronze snake and put it up on a pole. Then when anyone was bitten by a snake and looked at the bronze snake, they lived.
John 3:14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, 15 that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.
All problem is associated with sin. There is a link between sin and fruitless effort, bondage and all sort of ills. Yet the Lamb of God made provision for us by His blood. Mark 2:5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man, “Son, your sins are forgiven.” Read John 5:2-14, Luke 5:2-14
Psalms 37:35-38 I have seen a wicked and ruthless man flourishing like a luxuriant native tree, 36 but he soon passed away and was no more; though I looked for him, he could not be found. 37 Consider the blameless, observe the upright; a future awaits those who seek peace. 38 But all sinners will be destroyed; there will be no future for the wicked.
Jeremiah 17:11 Like a partridge that hatches eggs it did not lay are those who gain riches by unjust means. When their lives are half gone, their riches will desert them, and in the end, they will prove to be fools.
We have been exempted from sin and its consequence by the blood of the Lamb. Only if we confess and forsake all sin that easily befalls us. We must forsake sin and everything that is contrary to the will of God as contained in the holy scriptures. Accepting Christ Jesus as our Lord and Savior making us joint-heirs with Him bestowing righteousness upon us. Psalms 37:39 The salvation of the righteous comes from the Lord; he is their stronghold in time of trouble. 40 The Lord helps them and delivers them; he delivers them from the wicked and saves them because they take refuge in him.
Welcome to the Kingdom of God.
Shalom! Shalom! Shalom!