I am so honored! Thank you Racheal’s Novels, for nominating me! Here’s is the link to rue202’s website: https://rachealnovel.wordpress.com
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and give a link to their site.
- Do a post to show your award
- Give a summary of how your blog started
- For all new bloggers, give two pieces of advice
- Select at least 15 other bloggers for this award
- Let each nominee know you’ve nominated them and give a link to your post
TO THE ONES I WILL NOMINATE: YOU DON’T HAVE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS IF YOU DON’T WANT TO. IT IS ENTIRELY VOLUNTARY.
How I Started blogging:
I have always remembered writing things and having papers all over my house growing up. I dream a lot and write down the ones I remember which over the years seem to be a foretold of what will be. With moving houses and all sort, I lost most of my notes.
Then the Lord found me one day and spoke to me. Yes, He did and told me to get a pen and paper and write down what He was about to tell me. I did not want to lose this information, neither did I want to put it all out there, yet I know I must speak what He says! For what He says to one, He says to all, Watch! Mark 13:37
At this point, I knew that as God was transforming me, what He reveals to me in His words and my daily everyday living must be shared with others like me out there, who may not be very fortunate to hear, see, and feel what I experience almost on a daily basis. This is what gave birth to Joansanusi.com. aka Radiant Glory of God
- Be real! Be authentic! Share from your heart! Be true!
- You have something that many people need. Do not deprive them. Share what you know! Also, be open to learning from others!
Here are my nominees:
To everyone, I say thank you.
Shalom! Shalom! Shalom!