The Word of Prophecy as stated by Pastor E. A. Adeboye during the RCCG Convention 2017 in Calgary, Alberta is as follows:
- The Lord will help you to regain lost grounds
- The Lord will show you the way out of the total confusion you are in
- From now on you will begin to excel
- The Lord will use your case to prove that He can lift someone from the valley and put on the mountain top
- In spite of all opposition, you will marry this year
- The Lord will open all doors that seem to be tightly shut against you
- The demons disturbing your sleep has been arrested
- Your number 1 enemies will soon change sides
- The Lord will attend to your case tonight
- That pregnancy will mature, you shall not miscarry
- That project will succeed
- You will sing very soon now that the battle is over. You are more than a conqueror
The Story Behind The Lamb of God.
Numbers 21:5-9 They spoke against God and against Moses, and said, “Why have you brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? There is no bread! There is no water! And we detest this miserable food!” 6 Then the Lord sent venomous snakes among them; they bit the people and many Israelites died. 7 The people came to Moses and said, “We sinned when we spoke against the Lord and against you. Pray that the Lord will take the snakes away from us.” So Moses prayed for the people. 8 The Lord said to Moses, “Make a snake and put it up on a pole; anyone who is bitten can look at it and live.” 9 So Moses made a bronze snake and put it up on a pole. Then when anyone was bitten by a snake and looked at the bronze snake, they lived.
John 3:14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, 15 that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.
All problem is associated with sin. There is a link between sin and fruitless effort, bondage and all sort of ills. Yet the Lamb of God made provision for us by His blood. Mark 2:5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man, “Son, your sins are forgiven.” Read John 5:2-14, Luke 5:2-14
Psalms 37:35-38 I have seen a wicked and ruthless man flourishing like a luxuriant native tree, 36 but he soon passed away and was no more; though I looked for him, he could not be found. 37 Consider the blameless, observe the upright; a future awaits those who seek peace. 38 But all sinners will be destroyed; there will be no future for the wicked.
Jeremiah 17:11 Like a partridge that hatches eggs it did not lay are those who gain riches by unjust means. When their lives are half gone, their riches will desert them, and in the end, they will prove to be fools.
We have been exempted from sin and its consequence by the blood of the Lamb. Only if we confess and forsake all sin that easily befalls us. We must forsake sin and everything that is contrary to the will of God as contained in the holy scriptures. Accepting Christ Jesus as our Lord and Savior making us joint-heirs with Him bestowing righteousness upon us. Psalms 37:39 The salvation of the righteous comes from the Lord; he is their stronghold in time of trouble. 40 The Lord helps them and delivers them; he delivers them from the wicked and saves them because they take refuge in him.
Welcome to the Kingdom of God.
Shalom! Shalom! Shalom!
Synopsis: Just concluded RCCG Convention 2017, held in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Behold The Lamb of God as taught by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God International on Friday, June 9th.
Anchor Text: John 1:29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!
John the Baptist saw the Lord Jesus and saw the fulfillment of his purpose on earth, he saw the fulfillment of the promises made by the God of Israel, generations before him.
What then does the Lord want you and I to see and receive this season?
- Christ Jesus wants you and I to behold His stripes and claim our healing. 1 Peter 2:24 “He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds, you have been healed.” Friends, our healing was settled over 2000 years ago, so, therefore, whatever is ailing us has been conquered. We just need to claim our healing and order the foreigner out of our body, emotions, life and all. Read Act 3:1-8, 9:33-39
- We are to behold the blood of the Lamb and claim our deliverance. Leviticus 17:11 says that “life of the flesh is in the blood” For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one’s life. We were purchased by the precious blood of the Lamb of God – Jesus Christ, who takes away our sin and the consequence of it, He nailed it to the cross so you and I can live a life devoid of oppression, torment and so on. Colossians 2:13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins. We are made alive by the blood to live a victorious life. Whatever wants to keep us down from walking in victory in all area of our life is encroaching where it does not belong. Revelation 12:11 They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death. Plead the blood of Jesus against every and anything encroaching on your life and destiny!
- We are to behold His sweat and claim our success. As a result of the fall of man in the Garden of Eden, the curse came into being. Genesis 3:17 To Adam, he said, “Because you listened to your wife and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you, ‘You must not eat from it,’ “Cursed is the ground because of you; through painful toil, you will eat food from it all the days of your life. The Lamb of God, however, saved us from the curse, by His suffering and agony in prayer and ultimately His death. Luke 22:44 And being in anguish, he prayed more earnestly, and his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground.
- Behold the Lamb and you will never be alone, lonely or forsaken. Christ suffered all that for you and me. Psalms 121:5 The Lord watches over you— the Lord is your shade at your right hand; Matthew 26:56 But this has all taken place that the writings of the prophets might be fulfilled.”Then all the disciples deserted him and fled. Read the whole of Matthew, special attention to 47-49, 69-75. Whatever level of betrayal, loneliness, and aloneness you are experiencing, note that Christ suffered it all for you and I so we would not suffer it again. He said in Hebrew 13:5 that He, Christ Jesus will never leave nor forsake us. What a comfort!
- Behold His resurrection and claim a new beginning. What is your story? What is the state of things in your life? There is provision for a change, a new beginning in Christ Jesus. Matthew 28: 1-6, 6 He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay. The Lamb rose from the dead to give us life and life abundantly. Therefore, the dead issues of your life can resurrect today if you have faith in the Lamb of God that take away the sin of the world. Read Mark 5
- Behold the Ascension and claim all His promises. John 16:7 But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. Read Act 1:8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” 2 Corinthians 1:20 For no matter how many promises God has made, they are “Yes” in Christ. And so through him, the “Amen” is spoken by us to the glory of God.
- Behold the Lamb and claim permanent victory without a fight. It was love that took Christ Jesus to the cross. Romans 8: 5 Those who live according to the flesh have their minds set on what the flesh desires, but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires. 6 The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace. 7 The mind governed by the flesh is hostile to God; it does not submit to God’s law, nor can it do so. 8 Those who are in the realm of the flesh cannot please God. 9 You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ. 10 But if Christ is in you, then even though your body is subject to death because of sin, the Spirit gives life because of righteousness. 11 And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you. Read Joshua 7:1-12. 1 Samuel 17:45 David said to the Philistine, “You come against me with sword and spear and javelin, but I come against you in the name of the Lord Almighty, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied.
Shalom! Shalom! Shalom!
God hates divorce! He hates it when we hurt, when our hearts are broken like a bird with broken wings and we can’t fly. Jesus wept when He heard Mary and Martha sorrowing over their brother Lazarus in John 11:33 When Jesus saw her weeping, and the Jews who had come along with her also weeping, he was deeply moved in spirit and troubled. 34 “Where have you laid him?” he asked. “Come and see, Lord,” they replied. 35 Jesus wept. 36 Then the Jews said, “See how he loved him!”
Every time you weep over the death of love in your marriage, Jesus Christ weeps too. He feels what you are feeling my friend. He sees your broken heart, dreams, distorted view, Jesus feels your pain! And, He wants to soothe you, to pour the oil of gladness upon your heart, to make you feel again and live an abundantly fulfilling life.
Prayer: Father, help me to meet up to the standard of the requirements of the new covenant, and bless me through it, in Jesus Name. Amen – Open Heavens Devotional
Shalom! Shalom! Shalom!
There is a time for everything under the sun. In joy, and in sadness, in trials and peace, in plenty and in lack, friends, there are lessons to be learnt.
Are you listening to what the spirit is saying to you this moment of calmness and ease? Please listen and do the Lord’s bidding.
Desire the sincere milk/meat of the word, dwell in it and you will receive sight even for the journey ahead!
Shalom! Shalom! Shalom!
I am blessed and highly favored. My blessings are way beyond been quantified in monetary terms. Yet, I am one of the richest people on this planet. I am blessed to have been chosen before the foundations of the earth was laid as a force of love and joy. I am very fortunate to come from the linage of royalty, astute and wealthy earthly being, successful by the standard of their time, yet humble. My greatest blessing is the knowledge of my heavenly heritage when my Savior, Jesus Christ sought me out, beckoning me to His kingdom as a choice possession, purchased at a precious price of His blood shed on Calvary’s Tree.
Look at me, just take a good look friends and see how blessed I am to have found faith so precious and true. Where will I be this moment without Christ grace and love freely given to me by faith? What would have happened to me in the Lion’s den, the stormy seas and rough places?
Christ Jesus, His love, grace and presence makes a lot of difference in my life. I am who I am by His grace, a changed being, transformed and energized to live a fulfilling life pleasing He, who saved me all the way, with boldness, courage and faith that come what may, I will always be victorious, triumphing over every obstacle.
To be grateful and live for Christ is the least I can give to my savior this moment. Gratefully I praise God for saving me, working in me by His Holy Spirit to will and to act in order to fulfill His good pleasure concerning me.
Thank you Lord Jesus. I am so very grateful. All that I need and desire this season, I bring before you and ask according to your will that all these also I shall gratefully thank you for soon. That you will showcase your love, grace and power in my life and destiny in Jesus mighty name. Amen.
Shalom! Shalom! Shalom!
Psalms 92:12 The righteous will flourish like a palm tree, they will grow like a cedar of Lebanon; 13 planted in the house of the Lord, they will flourish in the courts of our God.14 They will still bear fruit in old age, they will stay fresh and green,15 proclaiming, “The Lord is upright; he is my Rock, and there is no wickedness in him.”
Isaiah 46:4 Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.
1 Chronicles 29:28 “He died at a good old age, having enjoyed long life, wealth and honor. His son Solomon succeeded him as king.” This is referring to David. The Lord promised His anointed long life as many verses of the scripture states.
I have, in the nature of my work met with tonnes of people, from different demography. The group of people that have made the greatest impression on me are the Seniors/aged. I met a 90 years old young man today. Yes! You heard right. This gentleman walked towards me with a smile and we clicked right there. In the brevity of time spent I learnt, I mean, what I already knew was reiterated and it struck a chord with me.
You see friends, God, many time over in the scriptures promised us long life. I doubt if we even believe this with all our hearts. We pray for it, especially the female species, but do we really believe it is ours for the taking? Believing this will enable us to live circumspectly.
Well, what I learnt from this gentle man and another 83 years old lady was to avoid been around negative and toxic individuals for they seem to be able to suck life out of every situation, live simply, have a positive attitude seeing good in every situation, smile more often, and please do not forget the God factor. Like the gentleman said, putting a smile on your face is already been on a right track. Be kind to everyone along your path. Live a happy life on purpose, have a sense of humor – laugh at yourself, stop looking in your rear view! Face forward with optimism.
God I believe is aligning us to his purpose this season. The platform/foundation the Lord has given us – our salvation, what are we building on it? Are you living right? Do you let every wind knock you down? Your mistakes, if ever there was any such, considering that God works in us. Let leave this for another day! Are you content and satisfied where you are at this scene of your walk of faith? How healthy would you want to be at, say, 70 years, 80, and 90? What are you building on your foundation? Reexamine your ways and make necessary correction. It is not late, this is the appointed hour.
Luke 6: 43 46 “Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say? 47 As for everyone who comes to me and hears my words and puts them into practice, I will show you what they are like. 48 They are like a man building a house, who dug down deep and laid the foundation on rock. When a flood came, the torrent struck that house but could not shake it, because it was well built. 49 But the one who hears my words and does not put them into practice is like a man who built a house on the ground without a foundation. The moment the torrent struck that house, it collapsed and its destruction was complete.”
Obey the Lord! Love others as yourself, keeping your garment unstained by acts of wickedness. Let go of negativity, begin to see differently and begin to radiate God’s glory. Teach us to number our days Oh Lord that we might gain a heart of wisdom – Psalms 90:12.
Shalom! Shalom! Shalom!
Oh that my faith will grow that I may have wings to fly! Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ is an absolute for every believer to reach their highest potential, receive from the Lord and fulfill God given destiny.
In Matthew 8:2 “A man with leprosy came and knelt before him and said, “Lord, if you are willing, you can make me clean.”3 Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man. “I am willing,” he said. “Be clean!” Immediately he was cleansed of his leprosy”. Jesus is willing and able to make us clean. He wants so much to beautify everyone of His brethren. The question then is, are you willing to be clean? The man with Leprosy desired to be make clean and asked for it! Are you desirous of been made whole? Ask Jesus for it!
Simple faith in the capability of The Word to reach and transform our lives is paramount to receiving from the Lord. The Centurion man exhibited great faith by believing that just the word spoken by Christ is able to reach his sick servant at home – Matthew 8:8. What then is that situation that has been, and not palatable in our lives? Have faith today in The Word, speak the Word in Jesus name and the situation must change. Be unwavering in your faith, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind. Believe that all things are possible with Jesus Christ in your camp. The Word works my friends, it works wonders every time applied with faith in line with the will of God. Jesus drove out the evil spirits with a word and healed all the sick. He will do same for you today. Call upon Jesus!
One other thing you must realize friends is that Jesus Christ, God made flesh went through storms. He got into a boat and a furious storm came up on the lake, presumably to swallow up destiny – Matthew 8:24. Jesus experienced storm, how much more you and I friends, be assured though that no storm can overcome us as long as we have Jesus in our boat.
Do you have Jesus in your boat? Are you born again? Have you invited and accepted Christ into your heart? Do you trust Jesus with your life, the life He gave you? Your faith and trust in Christ will enable you to ride through every and any storm triumphantly. There is power in the Word of God!!!!! Jesus spoke to the wind and waves and it was completely calm. He will speak to your and my situation today! Jesus is Lord!
Shalom! Shalom! Shalom!
It is time to revolutionize the way of thinking in this present dispensation. Time for a paradigm shift!! Change is required, change is needed, change is here, change is welcome!!!! Change is here to stay! Embrace change! Change is good!!!!
We must sift through the recess of our minds and uproot those seeds planted long ago that is not bringing forth desirable fruits. We must do some rearranging, cultivate and consciously plant fresh, new and viable seeds to sustain this next leap on the journey of life.
As an individual we all need this as we have been conditioned by many factors. As a body we do need change to get result – the “unchurched” to be “Churched” Our world demands it if we are going to reach it for the Kingdom of our Savior Jesus Christ! We need change to remain relevant!
Let the Holy Spirit revolutionize The Church one soul after another Oh Lord! We need revival in our midst. Set our soul on fire Lord. Help your people!
Shalom! Shalom! Shalom!
The scripture enjoins us to work out our salvation with fear and trembling. Mary Graziano Scro captured this and broke it down to pieces for us to swallow easily in her book Intentional Fitness. You see friends, to achieve anything in life we have to be intentional, be it career,living a healthy life,keeping fit, marriage, raising kids, living a good christian life, everything involves been intentional, paying attention for it to be successful and yield us desired result.
If we want to be transformed to be who God created us to be, then we have to intentionally crave the sincere milk of the word so that we may grow up in our Salvation. 1Peter 2:2 paraphrased. This Mary has been able to illustrate in a real life scenario, even with her life experiences.
Friends, when we study the Word of God daily we get to know who God is, what he expect of us and only then are we able to see ourselves in light of his word. God’s love is unconditional and in him we are new creations. 2 Corinthians 5:17. He loves us with an everlasting love and nothing can separate us from that love. Romans 8:37-39.
Intentional Fitness brings the focus of our Christian walk back to the source which is God, his word and who we are in Christ Jesus. Like physical fitness, intentional fitness in spiritual realm involves our exercising our faith by eating adequate word about God, our needs, expectation and knowing who we are in Christ.
Mary’s book is a must read for everyone who really wants to grow in their Christian work and be Christ ambassador on earth.
We live in a world that desperately needs Jesus, but can’t find Him.
Why? Because many who bear His name (Christians) are not spiritually fit enough to walk in His ways. And how do you know what “fit” is in a world that is increasingly void of any mention of the name of Jesus? How do you hear His voice to know His ways with so much godless static assaulting you every day, from all directions?
“Therefore, my dear friends . . . continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling . . .” Philippians 2:12 (NIV).
Intentional Fitness compares physical fitness to spiritual fitness and discusses similarities. Only by being intentional about your own spiritual health can you live life to the full as Jesus created you to live and died to make possible for you. And only then can you bring the Kingdom of God and His love to a world in desperate need.
Mary Graziano Scro is an inspirational and lively author and speaker who intuitively weaves analogies and personal testimony with practical biblical teaching. A graduate of Christian Communicators Conference, Mary’s mission is to encourage others about the awesome life God has planned for them, if only they are willing to choose wisely in their everyday lives (John 8:31-32). Mary and her husband Don live in Marshall, Va.