The devil created nothing except chaos. He created no being!. The creator is the Most High God, the Almighty, All, Knowing, All Seeing God. And He created YOU
Therefore, in reaching out to the world, I must let them know of this fact. The Almighty created everyone, and there’s NONE too far lost that cannot be saved. You belong to God already. Psalms 24:1 He is willing to bring you home where love reside.
I mean, until you and I, as Christians stand and speak from this premise, the love of God cannot be shed abroad in our hearts. Romans 5:5.
I know God loves me despite and inspite of me, and he loves me before I acknowledged Him as Lord. God made me fall in love with Him. I love Him now because He first loved me. 1 John 4:19
I need someone to know that you are unconditionally loved by God. You only need to acknowledge His love right now.
Friends, acknowledge God’s love for you. That situation could have been worst you know?
God’s love saved you, made a way of escape, healed you, encouraged you, gave you hope and is preserving you this moment, making room for you to acknowledge Him. Don’t let this moment pass by.
Speak to Jesus from your heart. Ask Him to help you to see Him as He is. Romans 10:10 For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith, your believe in Jesus that you are saved.
As many as received Him, He gave the power to become sons of God, even to them that believe in His name; John 1:12
We must learn to read scriptures with understanding, by the help of the Holy Spirit of course.
It is this understanding that can help us to see that the words we read is meant for us. You and I will be able to appropriate scriptures to ourselves, our situation, and that of others and the world at large.
I am God’s little girl. My Father cares for me very much. Joan
“You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.” 1 John 4:4
I, Joan, God’s little girl, I am from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in me is greater than the one who is in the world. 1 John 4:4
An example of me reading 1 John 4:4 this way and meditating on it build up my inner man. Place your name where mine is and read it aloud. Repeat a couple of times. How do you feel?
When you read scriptures with understanding by the help of the Holy Spirit that gives understanding, you will begin to really have confidence in the one who saved you, Jesus Christ, the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords, the Only powerful, All Knowing, All Seeing, All sufficient God!
Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective. James 5:16
Is anyone still obeying this scriptures? Not so much I guess!
There are not many that can be trusted to keep confidential conversation secrets including ministers of the gospel! There’s so much lack of ethics and integrity in the institution! You end up hearing your matter from the pulpit!
Friends, May the Lord guide you to a godly burden bearer. It could be anyone, a total stranger could be what a friend of many years can’t be! Be led by the Spirit!
Excerpt from Dr Jonathan Murphy’s Sermon on Rebuilding Through The Word – Nehemiah 8:1-12
Here we are taken back to basics. As believers we need the essentials from the book of life, the word of God to survive and to rebuild.
6 Essentials To Survive As A Believer
1. Believers must gather as one before God. Our lives, families, society, and our world can only be rebuilt from the truth of God’s word. We must not forsake our gathering together like some do – Hebrews 10:25
2. Another essential is the need for God’s pulpit preaching Pastor. An expository preaching Pastor is required to rebuild the work of God in his people. The body of Christ need a slow cooking Pastor, cooked in the truth of the word of God
3. Believers must assemble and call for the book of the law of God. It means we should come expectant and demand to hear the truth from the book of God. We need to hold our Pastors accountable to bring forth the word of God. Enough of the merchandising, fables, and doctrines of man
4. As individuals, we must be attentive to the word of God. It is your responsibility to plough the soil of your heart to prepare to receive God’s truth. Your preparation will yield insight and transformation
5. You must then apply the word of God you have received in your life, which is your ministry. You must be doers of what you have heard from the word, only then can you be the Bible that the world will read and come to believe Christ is in your midst
In order to effect a positive change in the world believers have to swim against the current – the political correctness, Idolatry, and all sort in our society demanding our conformity. We cannot be like the world, to change the world. We are in the world but not of the world.