Romans 4: 18 Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations, just as it had been said to him, “So shall your offspring be.” Just as it had been said to him, just as it had been said to them, just as it had been said to you, just as it had been said to me! What has just been said to you Joan? What has the Lord Said?
- It has been said to me, it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9
- It has been said to me, that I have been rescued from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves. Colossians 1:13
- It has been said to me, that I am a city set upon a hill that cannot be hidden. Matthew 5:14
- It has been said to me, that I will not die but live to declare the works of the Lord in the land of the living. Psalms 118:17
- It has been said to me, to remain confident of this, that I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Psalms 27:13
- It has been said to me that I am the seed of Abraham, and joint heirs with Christ Galatians 3:29
- It has been said of me, here I,am, I and the children the Lord has given me. We are signs and symbols in Israel from the Lord Almighty, who dwells on Mount Zion. Isaiah 8:18
- It has been said to me that I am the head and not the tail. Deuteronomy 28:13
- It has been said to me that whatever I lay my hands upon shall prosper. Deuteronomy 28:8, 30:9
- It has been said to me, behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Luke 10:19
It has been said to me:
- I am Gods workmanship created in Christ Jesus for good works created in advance for me to walk there in.
- My Children shall be taught of the Lord and great shall be their peace.
- My seed shall be mighty on the earth
- My forehead shall be stronger than those of my enemies
- I have been blessed with every spiritual blessings in heavenly places
- I am a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special people created for his praise
- It has been said to me that with long life I shall be satisfied and the number of my days I shall fulfill
- It has been said to me that my body is the temple of the living God, it will not be defiled by sin, sickness, diseases, infirmities or possessed by demons or evil spirits.
These are just a few of what the Lord has said concerning Joan. What has been said to you friends?
Without weakening in his faith, Father Abraham faced the fact that his body was as good as dead- since he was about a hundred years old – and Mother Sarah’s womb was also dead. Yet He did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God and being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised. Romans 4:19:21
Friends, hope against hope, believing that every word written in the scripture that you have received into your spirit is a promise from God and it will be fulfilled if you believe. Trust God!