This is a take away for me from the just concluded graduation ceremony of the Canada Christian College in Toronto on June 4th, 2016.
I have been fortunate to attend various graduation ceremonies including mine, but none compared to the experience I had last night. The praise and worship session led by Prof.Lavinia Celaire was heavenly.
I was led to God’s presence and stayed there, though I carry His presence by the Holy Spirit that lives within me. The song “Still by Hillsong -when the ocean rise and thunder roar, I will soar with you above the storm, I will be still and know you are God…. gave me the chills. At some point I had tears in my eyes, it was ecstatic I was and is still blessed by the wonderful ministration.
Ten Life Lessons For The Graduates
1. Common sense is the gift of the Holy Spirit .
2.Life is a test – it comes in form of promises, problem, and provision.
3. Timing is everything. Don’t get ahead of God by building bridges God does not intend you to cross. Remember that with God eternity is just a whisper.
4. Trust God – Do not worry! Worry will rob you years off your life.
5. Make deposit into your mercy bank as often as possible for you will definitely need to withdraw at some point. You don’t want to have a deficit. Some already have overdrawn and have nothing left to draw from should they need it.
6. Be grateful. Live as if you will only have tomorrow what you thank God for today. Praise God always!
7.Remember always that service is better than recognition.
8. Seperate yourself from everything that Seperate you from God.
9. God is only concerned with what you do right, not what others did wrong. Do not respond to the evil that has been done to you. This was a marker for me personally. The onus is on me to ensure there is no friction between God and I. So long as it depends on me!
10. You are destined for greatness.
These are life lessons for everyone that desires to live a well rounded Christ like life!